The cue is hand spliced with Ebony and Burl. Ebony is a dense and heavy wood used for making a variety of items. Ebony is one of the most difficult woods to carve given its hardness, and traditionally only master carvers were given the opportunity. Ebony trees are relatively small, and are found in the tropical rainforests of Africa. The bark of ebony is tan and generally light in Colour, and the outer wood is a soft white. It is the inner portion of the tree that is fine-grained, dense, dark Coloured, strong and heavy, and has been prized for centuries. Ebony trees are relatively small, It is the inner portion of the tree that is fine-grained, dense, dark Coloured, strong and heavy, and has been prized for centuries. If that wasnt enough we also offer an amazing Case with a foam interior all in all a great investment for any senior pro or budding snooker/Pool player looking to raise and maintain there game.
- Cue Features: Cue Length: 57″ / Tip Size: 8.8 – 9.6mm / Butt Size: 29 – 30MM / Weight 18- 20oz
- Butt design: 4 secondary splices (burl) with face splice (ebony) + Maple veneers
- Shaft: AAAA grade mature Canadian ash
- Case Features: Hold 3/4 Piece cue, black and white Leatherette case, soft sponge material inside, 115cm external length
- Cue comes with a case, a mini butt and a telescopic extensions – Cue may vary slightly from the pictured sample as it’s handmade