Aramith Tournament Champion Snooker ballset
- Aramith balls do not fade, discolour, crack or chip under normal use. Suitable for commercial locations.
- Thanks to their exceptional playing characteristics, Aramith balls are used in virtually all tournaments around the world. The extra hard vitrified phenolic surface of the Aramith balls drastically reduces wear and burn spots on both balls and cloth, guaranteeing the lowest cost over time.
- 15 red balls, 6 coloured balls and 1 cue ball, are all 2 1/16″.
- Only Aramith make Phenolic resin balls and they last far, far longer than the cheap Chinese balls.
- High quality balls used by leagues and tournaments around the world. Aramith balls are the only one in the world made of pure phenolic resin, making them last up to 5 times longer than other balls made from polyester or other polymers.