- A popular cue with pub pool players – the rapid shorten system (RSS) allows cue to be quickly shortened to 45â for space restrictive shots whilst the 8mm tip gives precision cue ball control.
- 57â double jointed cue with centre joint â butt and shaft each measure 74cm; Shaft = 74cm, mid-section = 33cm, butt end = 41cm; Screw butt end into shaft to shorten cue to 45â and retain a comfortable grip; Alternatively, simply remove the butt end to shorten cue to 41â
- Quick release brass joints â€“ put cue together and take apart in seconds; Rosewood machine spliced 4 point solid wood butt; Real Maple front splice, with turquoise veneer and stained Ash forearm
- 8mm Elk Master leather â€˜stick-onâ€™ tip â€“ conditioned ready for play; North American PREMIUM ash shaft with brass ferrule; Jonny 8 Ball name badge and leather butt end protector
- Extension compatible â€“ butt takes screw-in extension (extensions sold separate); Weights available 17oz, 18oz and 19oz; Request your weight via message and weâ€™ll do our best to supply it!